The full-service Long Creek Marina is just minutes away from Big Cedar Lodge and offers some of the country’s best fishing and water sports. On the mesmerizing Table Rock Lake, spend your days enjoying the water. Long Creek Marina is pleased to offer rentals for boats and watercraft, rentals for water sports equipment, fishing services and guides as well as personal ski instruction. You can even set sail on a beautiful yacht, the Lady Liberty, to enjoy a lovely sunset cruise.
While visiting Long Creek Marina you might want to check into an overnight experience at Big Cedar’s Camp Long Creek, combining camping with comfort. Enjoy a serene backdrop while relaxing in one of the unique accommodations located on Table Rock Lake: shepherds huts, camp cabins or “glamping” tents. Specially designed for the entire family, this new addition features pet-friendly units and a full-service Long Creek Marina.
Glamping Unit Details
CAMP LONG CREEK
2 PEOPLE 280 SQ. FT.
Located at Camp Long Creek, the Glamping Units combine camping and comfort. Don’t let the canvas tent exterior fool you. When you walk inside you will find wood floors, a king bed with a chandelier hanging above and heating and cooling.
- King-size canopy bed with chandelier
- Private bathroom with shower
- Table and chairs
- Small refrigerator and coffee maker
- Private stone room with firepit and outdoor tub
Table Rock Lake Weather ›
Missouri State Water Patrol:
1-800-525-5555 or *55 (Cellular)
Long Creek Marina Boat Safety – Rules & Regulations
- Life jackets are in forward compartments or under seats. Children under the age of seven must wear a life jacket at all times.
- Know the location of the fire extinguisher.
- Attach kill switch lanyard to vest, wrist, or leg while boat is underway.
- When underway, passengers must be in proper seats – not in fishing seats or on sun deck.
- If motor will not start:
- Check to make sure kill switch is in place and RED toggle switch is in the RUN position.
- Make sure the gear shift is in the NEUTRAL position.
- Please observe all NO WAKE ZONES, especially around Long Creek Marina.
- For your safety, do not swim or use water accessories in the main traffic channel of lake.
- Orange flag must be displayed any time a person who is being towed on a water accessory (tube, ski, wakeboard or kneeboard) falls into the water. The orange flag is used during retrieval of that person and displayed prominently to warn other boaters there is a person down in the water. ORANGE FLAG MUST ALSO BE DISPLAYED WHILE SWIMMING.
- If you intend to fish, please make sure you have a valid Missouri fishing license before leaving the dock.
- Fish length limits:
- All bass (largemouth, smallmouth, spotted) must be 15” with a total limit of six per person.
- Crappie must be 10” with a total limit of 15 per person.
- (For additional information on fishing regulations, ask for a copy at the Marina.)
- DO NOT BEACH THE BOAT OR TIE UP TO TREES!
- In case of severe weather, please make your way back to Bent Hook Marina at Big Cedar. If you are unable to make it back, please pull into the nearest empty boat dock on the lake and seek shelter until the storm has passed. You should not attempt to navigate through a storm. If you need assistance please contact the Marina at 417-339-5057.
Closed in the winter months.
Sign up today to claim this listing. Only owners and those affiliated with the business are approved.